Sunday, May 29, 2005

CVS Repository Up

Its been a few days since I got a chance to work on the server some more however I made a good deal of progress yesterday in developing the framework on the server. It is still about only 25% complete but I am confident it will be complete soon. Also in other news, there is a CVS repository via sourceforge that I have started using to put my code up on. For any interested in taking a peek at what's being worked on right up to the minute feel free to stop by the sourceforge homepage and get the CVS information.
The chat protocol is now starting to be developed and I will have a good deal of it developed in a document on sourceforge soon. It is a simple sequence designed to make interaction between client and server simple since the client will have to be started on in a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home