Monday, August 14, 2006

Router Guide

I'm happy to see a lot more people taking interest in GTADS since I released Beta 1.1. We have had over 25 downloads so far and I have played a few games with people eager to see what it can do. One problem which has been brought to people's attention because of the proxy check feature is the opening of ports. Most people when logging on will see the error message stating that their proxy port is not open and that they will have to go into their routers. I've had to step a few people through getting their routers open so that they would be able to play GTA1 or London but I found a guide that will have most models listed for how to foward ports. Anyone looking for how to forward their ports may look at http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm for specific information. I will post the link on the side menu and hopefully this will get people going a lot faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home