Friday, September 29, 2006

Developers wanted

I'm looking for a Java developer to help me work on the GUI redesign, incorporating themes/images and moving the code base to JDK 1.5. If anyone with novice to intermediate skill would like to help email me (steven dot day at gmail dot com). I am not an expert java coder and I don't mind having anyone help who would like to use this as a learning experience and so on.

Other items that need work if anyone wants to pick up some of the code slack

- Throwing in all countries into Countries dropdown in preferences
- Displaying Country in chatroom list
- Wildcards on IP banning feature
- Moving gameroom list on main chat window
- Adding timestamp for last time logged in and last ip address in accounts file

I'll be working on these plus tons of other things. Hope to have the help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home