Monday, October 02, 2006

The Greeks have Invaded!

Well not really but now we have a Greek AOE presence in Age of Empires. Age4Greeks has decided to bring up its own GTADS server dedicated to all things Age of Empires (Especially the Conquerors expansion). I have been working with the site administrator to get things going especially in terms of Greek translations, and themes. As soon as their server has a permanent host name I will throw it up here for anyone to check out. There is still no word from Sun about their JVM problem while loading up any directX game and it looks like I am going to have to load up a workaround. I would like to thank Age4Greeks for their interest in my project. This is what GTADS is all about, choice.

Update:

The server is aoc-battleground.no-ip.org:7001 meaning it is aoc-battleground.no-ip.org on port 7001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home