Sunday, January 21, 2007

Greek translations and translations on the fly

Previously on GTADS if you wanted to change to another language set you would have to close the app or a window and reopen it for the language settings to propagate throughout the text. Well with the ClassRegistry project we have been working on changes to applications on the fly will be able to occur with the click of a button. Right now thanks to Ridergr from Age4Greeks our newly functioning translation system now has full Greek support. With the live system as well jumping from Greek to Norwegian is as easier as selecting which language.

Here are some screenshots of 1.14 running in Greek:





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'm famous :P (I'm Iwaarden)

nice work on the progress, keep on the good work.

I do have 1 question, I finished the Dutch translation of the Template File but I can't find any E-mail adress to send it to so, were do I have to send/upload it?

Thanks

7:34 PM  
Blogger Steven Day said...

Send to steven dot day at gmail dot com

Sorry for the spelling out but I don't want spammers hitting me any harder than they try to.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's on it's way

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home