Saturday, January 20, 2007

Translators needed

We are coming to the stage of wrapping up everything for the new GTADS release 1.14 but we need some translations done. I set up a file that has all the English labels found in the app and all one has to do is translate what is found. I ideally want to have the following languages done for the release:

Spanish
French
German
Norwegian
Russian

Greek translations are being worked on so far. The template file can be found here and it may be subject to change from time to time but nothing major until 1.14 is released.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, a dude over at this thread GTA Norway said that he was interested in doing the translation for you, contact him on the forum if you are interested..


Regards
Slick/Maronixz/Rune

5:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can do the spanish one It's my mother language

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can do the spanish one. But give me an irc server/chan msn or e-mail address I can send the template to.
my email is alecdeblanc@yahoo.com
Cheers, Alec.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could create the german one :)

Contact me: ICQ: 174083650
Mail: blubb_2@bossmail.de

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home