Thursday, December 29, 2005

GTADS Web Applet

A friend of mine has given me an idea about uses for GTADS while it is still in development mode. I thought about it and decided to do it. I am doing a little side project on getting the GTADS client on the web as an applet. This will let people use GTADS as a chatroom and will give people a little insight on how GTADS is without having to download the zip file. There will be limited functionality as web applets go as you will only be able to connect to the GTADS server on 66.65.97.42. A partially developed version is up right now but I am warning anyone who tries it that it is not complete and it may cause undesired effects to your web browser. I feel that will get more people interested in checking out GTADS without having to be bothered downloading and installing the zip. Check it out and remember to create an account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home