Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Holidays and Permanent Friends List

Judge by the traffic I get for my site a good portion of the visitors to my site are from Europe and a few from the middle east. Even so, whether or not anyone visiting this site celebrates it, happy holidays and merry christmas. I have been preoccupied with family events and have made one addition to gtads. The friendsList are finally disk friendly, which means if and when the server gets taken down and brought back up, the friendslist won't disappear. The list is stored to file and is loaded up at the start up of the the server, when anyone modifies their list by either adding or deleting a user, the changes are also written to disk to reflect that change. Also be sure to visit my other project site on modding my gameboy, that will be another fun and interesting project to undertake. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home