Friday, December 09, 2005

Temporary Network Issue

PLEASE NOTE:
While I sit here at work I had tried to create and test another account on the GTADS server before preparing to roll out the FriendsLists. However, I couldn't reach that site (hosted on my cable connection) and couldn't even grab the BETA client. Turns out for some odd reason the computer that is hosting the content and the router on the network cannot see each other and I will investigate as soon as I get home. For the mean time if anyone would like an account and/or the BETA client, they may email me and I will supply them with what they'll need. The problem should be resolved by tonight or tomorrow. This by no means affects the server, as it is running fine for those of you who have clients and accounts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home