Tuesday, January 31, 2006

2v2 Team Twisted Metal 2 Tournament

A couple of people from Fastping.net and I are hosting a small 2 on 2 team tournament in Twisted Metal 2 for fun. We haven't decided exactly when the matches will begin, possibly next week, but teams will be selected at random as well as the match ups. I will be updating this site and putting up a tournament informational site on it. If you are interested in join you can either email me, or leave me an IM for sday on the GTADS server. Don't worry if you do not have the game, just let me know if you want to participate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the downgrade delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=phototools pro ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home