Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Storage move for Beta jars and new Javadoc

I decided with the sporadic outages plaguing my connection, that i'll just move the GTADS server and client over to my sourceforge webspace. The downloads should be much faster and more reliable. You may not be able to connect to the beta server if it is out and you will be able to tell through the beta server status monitor on the page. The old links won't be removed but, the the links on the page will just be relocated.

Also, for those of you interested in taking a peek at the project under the hood without having to mess with any dev tools, I created a javadoc that can be the ideal tool for anyone interested in helping me out with development. The javadoc can be accessed at http://gtads.sourceforge.net/javadoc. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home