Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A release around the corner, I promise

Its been a lengthy 8-9 months in getting GTADS out the door and I know a lot of people have been waiting. I don't blame you! This project originally started as an idea to just get friends of mine to play GTA without the problem of multiple ports and to have a match managing to make things more interesting. Now it is developing into a great thing, something to be shared by the community as a whole. I think one of the best things about GTADS will be the ability to run your own server for your own gaming network or for your LAN and while it hasn't been the fastest of development processes, its been a one man development show. By the end of this week or two (Depending on my schedule) we should have the first GTADS proxied game between two people going. The server and client jar betas have been released for your interest of new features or just to log on to contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home